Get Flash

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Help Roderick become a Primary School Teacher!

Today we bring to you the story of Roderick, a former White Eagle, now a member of our Leadership Academy.
            

I am proud for having been brought up by the White Eagle project. My name is Muyanja Rodrick  a member of the Leadership Academy under River of Life Church. Honestly, I am so proud that I was brought up by this ministry that is under the Eagle’s Wings because I was nurtured in a good and Godly way. Everything I learnt there has been of value to me!

I completed my O-levels last year and have managed to join Christ the King Primary School as a Maths and Science Teacher. Its amazing to work with the young growing people and the truth of the matter is that I really desire to instil in them all the good and Godly methods of handling the world that were given to me during the time I was with the White Eagle’s project.

Sincerely I have just found that teaching is so exciting and soon I am going to join a Primary Teacher’s College. I’ll be training to be a teacher during the school holidays. I believe that I will make a good teacher and I’ll make every effort to ensure my young children pass with good grades!

At River of Life, we believe in training children and young men and women so that they become productive members of society! With Roderick, we can now see where God is taking us. Roderick came to us at a very tender age and we are happy to see him developing into a really responsible young man.

Would you like to sponsor Roderick to go to the Primary Teacher’s College so that he becomes a qualified Primary teacher? Sponsorship of our Leadership Academy Members starts at £30 per month. Please head to: https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/ugandariveroflifeministries and get in touch if you would like any further information!

Roderick was speaking to Frank, our Roving River of Life Reporter

No comments: